May 13
I didn't forget about you, passer-by, you bloody motherfucker.
Hey, I know you're still reading my blog, AND SO FUCK YOU! Don't think I didn't blog for the past two days I'll forget about you. Hahas! You can read all the shit Im writing, But you can't say shit anymore. There's no tagboard anymore. So what you gona do about it? The past two post, I cursed you mum, I didn't mean to raise shit to this kinda level, but it was you who kinda remind me the fact that I have no mother to celebrate mother day with. So FUCK YOU and Your Mum. Anyshit you feel like saying to me? How bout coming up to me in school and tell me? =)) You pussy.
Hey, I know you're still reading my blog, AND SO FUCK YOU! Don't think I didn't blog for the past two days I'll forget about you. Hahas! You can read all the shit Im writing, But you can't say shit anymore. There's no tagboard anymore. So what you gona do about it? The past two post, I cursed you mum, I didn't mean to raise shit to this kinda level, but it was you who kinda remind me the fact that I have no mother to celebrate mother day with. So FUCK YOU and Your Mum. Anyshit you feel like saying to me? How bout coming up to me in school and tell me? =)) You pussy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home